To make it easier to manage a car’s schedule, we’re launching a new calendar in the Owner Dashboard. We heard how you wanted the flexibility to customize your car’s schedule day-to-day or differently each week, so that’s what we’ve delivered. Other features include:
· A full month’s view of your car’s schedule with a new interface that shows your car’s reservations.
· Clearly marked times when you’ve blocked time to use your car, called “my blocks” and distinguished by a yellow color.
· The ability to set personal blocks of time as far in advance as you need to help ensure you have access to your car when you need it.
· Continued functionality to setup multiple blocks in a day, so you can continue to list your car at work or on days where you need to use the car but still want to make it available to earn money.
· “All day” checkbox on the calendar for owners who need access to their cars the for a 24-hour period. Make sure to do this one day in advance since you can’t edit blocks in progress.
To make the transition even easier from the current view to the new calendar, we will be porting over 30 days of your existing schedule. So, if you’ve set a time block on Tuesdays at 2 p.m., your schedule will still be blocked on Tuesdays at 2 p.m. for 30 days. However, after 30 days, you’ll have to make a time block every Tuesday to maintain the block.
If you should ever need access to your car unexpectedly, or in a pinch, you must submit a block 15 minutes before the next available time block. For example, if it’s 9:10 a.m. and you want to use your car, you need to submit the block by 9:15 a.m. for the 9:30 a.m. block to work so you can start the car. If it’s an emergency and you need immediate access to your car, please call our Owner Support at 1-586-922-0985.